Rattle Snakes

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
desertbadger

Rattle Snakes

Post by desertbadger »

I’m writing this as a reminder to all members and their families that since the weather is beginning to warm up, depending on your location, the reptiles are beginning to come out of hibernation.
What prompted this was the company I work for had a customer (an elderly lady) come in very upset and full of tears. She was holding a small brown dog that got bit by a foot long rattle snake in the parking lot. The dog appeared to be very lethargic and sleepy. Unfortunately, there was nothing we could really do for her, and since time was of the essence, we gave her directions to the nearest emergency vet which was located about five miles away. I have no idea if the dog will pull through and make it, and frankly, it didn’t look good for the little pooch, but one can always hope.
Again, just a reminder, we are not alone.

Regards,
David
Regards,
David
Pgg365247

Post by Pgg365247 »

Very unfortunate news. The copperheads are already out in force here in VA as well.
- Brent

"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."- Thucydides