Currently Playing on the iPod

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
jww
Woolly Bully

Currently Playing on the iPod

Post by jww »

I can't believe that I never actually owned a copy of Paul Simon's Graceland CD from 86/87. I loved the music right from the get go, and to be honest, loved the way Simon snubbed the cultural embargo against apartheid (with good reason, and frankly with aplomb and fabulous results).

This has long been identified as one of the top albums of the 80s, and I would have to say, that it well may be one of the top albums of all time. It's simply incredible - and definitely one of my all-time favourites.

The recently released 25th anniversary compilation has been my main playlist on my iPod for the past week or so along with the new Rush release - Clockwork Angels. In fairness the Rush offering is a very good progressive rock collection, with some typically classic sounding Rush licks, pounds and beats. And just let me say that I think I prefer Geddy Lee's voice now to the 70s scream of his (but how we thought he was so cool back in high school).

Love music -- gotta have it playing all the time.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?