Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings to All

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
jww
Woolly Bully

Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings to All

Post by jww »

Gents,

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the most joyous of holiday seasons in your homes and lives.

Every year, I think back on how this little-known community has been so much more than a shaving companion -- it's a source of knowledge and information far beyond what I ever imagined. Thank you all for your contributions. I love the SMF.com experience. It's the one constant in my internet experience.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Merry Christmas, Wendell and Merry Christmas to everyone else as well. I hop eyou all have a great day.

-Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

Happy holidays to everyone, and my best for the new year.
_______
John
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Happy Christmas fellow SMFers. I hope you are having a good day; Christmas is my favourite time of year. Wendell, have you been able to dig yourself out from under all that snow you got? We're completely snow-free in the balmy GTA.
Bryan
marsos52

Post by marsos52 »

of courwse i too am in on this one..

merry christmas and happy holiday

from me and my house to all of you....

marc
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Absolutely!

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you and your loved ones Wendell, and everyone else reading this as well.

Edit: Christams indeed! I need to proofread.
Last edited by ShadowsDad on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

I hope that everyone has enjoyed as merry a Christmas as I have!
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Rufus wrote:... Wendell, have you been able to dig yourself out from under all that snow you got? We're completely snow-free in the balmy GTA.
Our oldest son and his girlfriend are visiting from Toronto -- he likes to be able to tell his friends he had a good and proper white Christmas. My snowthrower happened to be in repair the day of the big wet dump. I shoveled most of it myself, and my neighbour did the bank of snow deposited by the plough twice that day.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Chaps

Post by Chaps »

Merry Christmas to all.
Danny

"Because I prefer the cool, clean sweep of the tempered steel as it glides smoothly--" Cary Grant as he is shaving in a scene from "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House"
Kyle76

Post by Kyle76 »

It's been a long and wonderful day. My whole family is finally under the same roof tonight. Last night was the first Christmas Eve since my older daughter's birth 31 years ago that the family was not together Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. Marriage brings change, but we're all together tonight, and it is glorious.
Jim
JayTrek

Post by JayTrek »

Late hopping on today.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Friends!!!
Regards,
Jason

Upon Further Review...
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Well said, Wendell and a Merry Christmas to you and all other SMF members. I quite agree that we here are more than an information depository about shaving. Cheers!
Gordon
brothers

Post by brothers »

It was good day indeed. Season's Greetings to you all! It snowed on us this Christmas day! A pretty rare event. I had been under the weather and was able to get in about a 3 or 4 hour nap. And also to reflect on the reason for the season.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
maskaggs

Post by maskaggs »

A very Merry Christmas to all of my companions here on SMF. I hope the day was full of joy and relaxation as it was for me.
Regards,
Mike
Nitrox
AC/DC

Post by Nitrox »

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. :D
Bruno

"Shhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean
shave every day and you'll always look keen."
Rambler

Post by Rambler »

Happy Holidays!
--Greg
JayTrek

Post by JayTrek »

Now that nap would have made it all worth it for me.
brothers wrote:It was good day indeed. Season's Greetings to you all! It snowed on us this Christmas day! A pretty rare event. I had been under the weather and was able to get in about a 3 or 4 hour nap. And also to reflect on the reason for the season.
Regards,
Jason

Upon Further Review...