MIA

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
BullGoose
Vendor

Re: MIA

Post by BullGoose »

I'll add Diggity/Nathan to the MIA list. Has anyone heard from him lately?
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

I believe Nathan and his wife were expecting, don't know when, so guess his focus is elsewhere. Best of luck to them.

Also, I posted a PM some time ago to David/desertbadger but got no response. I can only hope he's okay as he's one of the true gentlemen here, and an upstanding member of the Brotherhood of the Injector.
Ron
brothers

Post by brothers »

rustyblade wrote:I still check in now and then. Hobbies come and go I suppose, but I still wetshave, although I suppose the desire to chat about it has diminished. I do miss the friendly atmosphere of this place though, I spend most of my free time these days playing/researching modern boardgames. That darn Carcassonne pulled me into the hobby and hasn't let go.
That's plausible. Probably occurs to many from time to time. Some, obviously more than others. We do go about chasing after shiny objects and bright colors, sometimes getting tangled in the strings of life, as it happens. Speaking of MIA, my concern is not the ones who've gone the mile and then took a detour, but the ones who've decided to make a start, then quickly changed their mind about it.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Ben

Post by Ben »

Hi there!

Hell-bent ... hell-bent for Feather!

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
— Dr. Gonzo, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Nitrox
AC/DC

Post by Nitrox »

Wow, Ben, it's good to see you after all this time. :D
Bruno

"Shhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean
shave every day and you'll always look keen."
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Yeah, Ben, I remember you! It's good to see you after all this time.

- Murray
brothers

Post by brothers »

Hi Ben! =D>
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fireMedic1343

Post by fireMedic1343 »

Good games I enjoy:

Puerto Rico
Dominion & it's many expansions
Scotland Yard
Catan
7 Wonders

I pretty much enjoy all German games. But I also like their Muhle's and Palmolive shave soap.
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

nice to see you out and about ben....show up more often if you can!

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

fallingwickets wrote:nice to see you out and about ben....show up more often if you can!

clive
+1
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Ben

Post by Ben »

Thanks for the welcome, gentry. \:D/
Hell-bent ... hell-bent for Feather!

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
— Dr. Gonzo, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas