Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
- Posts: 695
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 am
- Location: Eastern Tennessee
- Squadron Leader
- Posts: 18970
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: North East, MS
Beautiful stuff Dave.
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:14 am
- Location: Finland
Nice photos Dave, thanks. We can improve on many things but this we cannot improve.
- Posts: 7048
- Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:41 pm
- Location: Moses Lake, Washington, USA
Lovely photos, Dave, and beautiful subject matter.
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Give me Soap or give me death!
- Posts: 20272
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
Nature's creations tend to leave one speechless. Thank you for these.
SOTD 99%: soaps & creams, synthetic & badger brushes, General V2 by Colonial, Kai & Schick blades, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
- Clive the Thumb
- Posts: 8350
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:59 am
ditto on sentiments already expressed
de gustibus non est disputandum
- Woolly Bully
- Posts: 10921
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:49 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:38 am
- Location: Decatur, AL
Beautiful pics, Dave. What camera did you use?