Joke of the Day

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Re: Joke of the Day

Post by Sam »

Had a friend who wanted a dog and went to a breeder. Saw a black lab and asked the price, Couldn't afford it
Then saw a golden lab and asked the price, and he couldnt afford it either.
So he got a meth lab
Now he can afford any dog he wants.
maskaggs

Post by maskaggs »

Sam wrote:Had a friend who wanted a dog and went to a breeder. Saw a black lab and asked the price, Couldn't afford it
Then saw a golden lab and asked the price, and he couldnt afford it either.
So he got a meth lab
Now he can afford any dog he wants.
This basically applies to most of rural Indiana, and numerous other states as well.
Regards,
Mike
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

The inventor of Crest passed away. Four out of five dentists went to the funeral.
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

When I was a kid we made money by going to the houses of people who hadn't shoveled their snow, slipping, and suing them.
Fitness
Lijun badger
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

A couple had been married for 25 years and were celebrating their 60th birthdays, which fell on the same day.

During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple for all 25 years, she would give them one wish each.

The wife wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her hand, and Boom! She had the tickets in her hand.

Next, it was the husband’s turn. He paused for a moment, then said shyly, “Well, I’d like to have a woman 30 years younger than me.”

The fairy picked up her wand, and Boom! He was ninety.
Fitness
Lijun badger
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Good one.
Regards,
Squire
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

If her lips are on fire and she trembles in your arms, forget her. She's got malaria.
Fitness
Lijun badger
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

That or she's really, really happy to see 'ya.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

Every dog has his day.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Mine says his was six months ago last Thursday.
Regards,
Squire
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

An old man in Brooklyn is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside.

"Johnnie, I want you to listen to me. I want you to take my chrome-plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How 'bout you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You listen to me, boy! Some day you're going to be running the business, you're going to have a beautiful wife, lots of money, a big home and maybe a couple of kids. Some day you're going to come home and find your wife in bed with another man. What are you going do then? Point to your watch and say, 'Times up!'"?
Ron
JRTASTER

Post by JRTASTER »

Leroy shows up at a rural prayer meeting and when the minister calls forward those wanting a special blessing, Leroy springs forth.
The minister asks Leroy what his special need is. Leroy replies: I need prayers for my hearing.
As the minister lays hands on Leroy's head, calling on The Lord to bless Leroy, the congregation joins in with chants and prayers and all are caught up in a mild frenzy.
Well, the pastor says to Leroy, when the din subsides, and how is your hearing now??? Don't rightly know, replies Leroy, it ain't til Thursday!
Enjoying wet shaving, again.
jr/John
brothers

Post by brothers »

A man walks into a bar with a cheese sandwich under his arm. "A pint of Guinness for me and the cheese sandwich," he says to the barman.
"I'm sorry, sir," replies the barman, "we don't serve food in here."
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

I'm single by choice. Not my choice.
Fitness
Lijun badger
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Their relationship is a combination of strange and beautiful . . . she's beautiful.
Regards,
Squire
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

Squire, now you're the one making me laugh!

I'm reminded of the comment by Roy Huggins, the writer who created the TV show Maverick. He said that he and James Garner have a love-hate relationship. "I love him, and he hates me!"
Fitness
Lijun badger
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

A quote from Winston Churchill, "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
Bryan
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

A lady walks onto the office of the local newspaper to post a death notice for her recently deceased husband. She hands the clerk a piece of paper on which she has written the notice, "Larry Justin Brown died today." The clerk reads the notice and advises the woman that the minimum charge for such a notice is $5 for ten words and suggests she might want to re-write the death notice. She re-writes the death notice, "Larry Justin Brown died today; golf clubs for sale."
Bryan
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

A Newfie walks into a bar with a toad on his head and orders a drink. The bar tender serves the drink, but can't help staring at the toad. The Newfie finishes the drink and orders another. The bar tender duly serves the drink, but by this time he can't contain himself any longer. He looks at the Newfie and the toad and says, "where did you get that from?" To which the toad replies, "don't rightly know, it started as a wart on my ass."
Bryan
Gene

Post by Gene »

Man finds a lamp on the beach. He rubs it, and the genie pops out.
Genie: "You get three wishes, but your Mother-in-Law gets double that wish."
Mans: "I want $50 million in my bank account."
Genie: "Done, but she has $100 million."
Man: "I want a 20,000 square foot mansion on French Riviera."
Genie: "Done, she has 40,000 square foot mansion next door. What's you last wish?"
Man: "I want to be beat - half to death."
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore