Joke of the Day

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
GA Russell

Re: Joke of the Day

Post by GA Russell »

I've heard that dogs are man's best friend. That explains where men get their hygiene tips.
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

The old man was a witness in a burglary trial.

The defense lawyer asked Sam, "Did you see my client commit this burglary?"

"Yes," said Sam, "I plainly saw him take the goods."

The lawyer asked again, "Sam, this happened at night. Are you sure you saw my client commit this crime?"

"Yes," said Sam, "I saw him do it."

Then the lawyer asked, "Sam, listen: you are 80 years old and your eyesight probably is bad. Just how far can you see at night?"

Sam replied, "I can see the moon -- how far is that?"
Fitness
Lijun badger
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Good point!
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

This is from Michael Caine.

A man comes home early from work to find his wife in bed with his three best friends.

He looks at them and exclaims, “Wots this!?! ‘ello, ‘ello, ‘ello!”

His wife looks up at him and says, “Well aren’t you going to say ‘ello to me?”
Fitness
Lijun badger
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

I just knew where that was going, its humorous anyway! :D
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

A man takes his wife to get tested for Coronavirus. 2 days later he gets a call from the lab.

Doctor: I'm sorry to inform you sir that your wife's test results have been mixed up with another patient's. We're not sure if she has COVID-19 or Alzheimer's disease.

Man: So what am I supposed to do now?!

Doctor: I'd recommend taking her for a long walk and leaving her. If she finds her way back home, don't open the door.
Fitness
Lijun badger
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

My mother was a clean freak.

She vacuumed so much the guy downstairs went bald.
Fitness
Lijun badger
brothers

Post by brothers »

cartoon 061020.jpg
cartoon 061020.jpg (18.32 KiB) Viewed 10233 times
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

I found another English joke.

She’s had a hard day, and so she runs a nice long bath for a chance to relax her cares away. She lights some candles, puts on some music, pours a big glass of wine, strips off, and climbs into the warm bubbles.

Only been in a few minutes when the doorbell rings. Obviously completely naked, she realizes she doesn’t have a towel handy so she tries to cover herself with few handfuls of judiciously placed bubbles and goes to the front door.

“Who is it?” She calls out.

“The blind guy from the village” comes the slow, quiet response.

Well, she thinks, I might be naked, but he won’t see me, so no harm in answering to see what he wants? So she opens the door.

“Nice tits. Where do you want your blinds?” he says.
Fitness
Lijun badger
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m., and is asked where he is going at this time of night.

The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies, "That would be my wife."
Fitness
Lijun badger
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

LOLOLOL...thats a good one :D :D
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

Ha! One of the best ones yet! :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

If you'd enjoy a few minutes of refreshing comedy, check out this clip from one of the best ever.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=do ... &FORM=VIRE
Gary

GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress.

The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid foundation for an enduring relationship.

The artist said he enjoyed time with his mistress, because of the passion and mystery he found there.

The engineer said, "I like both." "Both?" they asked.

Engineer: "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other, and you can go to the lab and get some work done."
Fitness
Lijun badger
John Rose

Post by John Rose »

Texas farmer on vacation in France stops at a little country farm to talk with the owner.

He asks him how big his land is. French farmer tells him "It goes from the tree you see there on the side of the road, to the back of the old building a few hundred meters down the field and along the little stream just by the farm house".

The Texan, being a Texan, can't help himself and explains how on his land back in America, when he gets on his tractor, he can go on for a couple of days before he gets to the other end of his property.

French farmer looks at him dumbstruck and says "I once had a tractor like that".
"If this isn't nice, then what is?" - Kurt Vonnegut's Uncle Alex
brothers

Post by brothers »

Ellen DeGeneres jokes --

• "He's from Somalia — a sommelier — so he knows a lot about wine. That is impressive. Who's the wine captain now?" — to Barkhad Abdi, nominated for his performance as a Somali pirate in Captain Phillips.

• "I have to say, one of the most impressive Liza Minnelli impersonators I've seen in my life. Really, seriously, good job, sir." — to Liza Minnelli.

• "Between all the nominees here tonight, you've done over 1,400 films ... and a total of six years of college."
Gary

GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Guido, has cheated him out of $10 million.

The bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that Guido would hear nothing so he would not have to testify in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront Guido about his missing $10 million, he takes along his lawyer who knows sign language.

The Godfather tells the lawyer, “Ask him, Where’s the money?“

The lawyer, using sign language, asks Guido, “Where’s the money?”

Guido signs back, “I don’t know what you are talking about.”

The lawyer tells the Godfather, “He says he doesn’t know what you are talking about.”

The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Guido’s temple and says, “Ask him again!”

The lawyer signs to Guido, “He’ll kill you if you don’t tell him.”

Guido signs back, “OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed at my cousin Bruno’s house.”

The Godfather asks the lawyer, “What did he say?”

The lawyer replies, ”He says you don’t have the balls to pull the trigger.”
Fitness
Lijun badger
brothers

Post by brothers »

Awesome! :shock:
Gary

CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

That's a good one, Russ!

- Murray
John Rose

Post by John Rose »

Covid service dogs.jpg
Covid service dogs.jpg (95.3 KiB) Viewed 9402 times
"If this isn't nice, then what is?" - Kurt Vonnegut's Uncle Alex