Endeavour

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Re: Endeavour

Post by brothers »

The most recent episode was well-written and played, and seemed to be a bit edgy in a positive way. We enjoyed it.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

We're watching the most recent season of Endeavor (#6). Thursday and Morse return with a few changes. We're glad to see it back.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

We love Endeavour, even the furry caterpillar, and Morse. The two characters have been integrated brilliantly. As well, in Endeavour they have captured the times very well; brings back memories of my misspent youth. Endeavour and Morse are the finest television series I’ve watched.
Bryan
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Morse and Endeavour - by far and away the best british crime dramas going bar none --- Lewis is a close second to this pair. That from a man who has a Morse avatar ...... :wink:
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?