THANKS

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Racso_MS
Merkur Man

THANKS

Post by Racso_MS »

I want to thank all of us who served our country and those of you who supported us.

Have a great Veteran's Day Holiday...
Best Regards From the Deep South...
Remember; It's Not A Race, It's Your Face...
And As Always, Enjoy Your Shave...
(Racso) Oscar...
JayTrek

Re: THANKS

Post by JayTrek »

+1

Thanks to all of you who have served our great nation on the field of battle.

Be blessed today!!!!
Regards,
Jason

Upon Further Review...
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

My thanks, too, to those who serve and those who have served. May God protect you!

- Murray
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

I enjoyed Remembrance Sunday in the UK this last weekend, and enjoyed the general feeling and spirit immensely. Today in Ottawa they figure they had record numbers in attendance at the National War Memorial where horrific violence took place in just under 3 weeks ago. Our service here was excellent. Thanks to the good ole' CBC for broadcasting the ceremony in its entirety and without any interruptions.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

I was working out at the Y yesterday morning and at 11.00 am sharp Last Post sounded and the entire place fell silent for several minutes. The crowd at the Cenotaph in Ottawa was unbelievable.
Bryan
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Rufus wrote:I was working out at the Y yesterday morning and at 11.00 am sharp Last Post sounded and the entire place fell silent for several minutes. The crowd at the Cenotaph in Ottawa was unbelievable.
They estimated 80K-100K.

I've been there a number of times before -- the last time, when Prince Charles and Camilla came and it was beyond packed. This year, it was even more crowded. I love Remembrance Day --- and I still don't get why it isn't a nationally mandated holiday full stop. Leaving this decision to the provinces is just plain wrong, in my opinion.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?