The Two Sides of His Brain Apparently Weren't Communicating

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: The Two Sides of His Brain Apparently Weren't Communicat

Post by Squire »

I'd say his education was lacking.
Regards,
Squire
Mr. Pinchy

Post by Mr. Pinchy »

Is this serious?

Women have lost the plot if they are offended by that shirt.

More likely just typical media sensationalism driven by so called feminism.
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Irrespective of how one feels about the subject it's still a garish, dumbass print to be wearing when you expect you'll be photographed.
Regards,
Squire
Mr. Pinchy

Post by Mr. Pinchy »

Why? Guy can wear what he wants, whether I think its stylish or not.

I didn't realise fashion was the primary issue when discussing a major scientific feat.

Anyway, my wife is on your side squire :lol:
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Apparently his employers weren't amused either, hence him re-presenting himself in a different wardrobe and offering an emotional apology.
Regards,
Squire
Mr. Pinchy

Post by Mr. Pinchy »

The guy is obviously a bit unconventional - ie the tats along his arm

I just think if there was an alternative looking girl that is a brilliant scientist - say she has green hair, a nose ring and a shirtless man on her t-shirt, I wouldn't be offended.

would i personally wear something like that? No. Does it bother me that someone else would? No
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

Be classy. It ain't rocket science.
Ron
brothers

Post by brothers »

Has the furor subsided yet? These things tend to run their course fairly fast. I think we're each a bit flaky in certain areas of our existence and practices. Some of us might become the subject of our own little tempest in a teapot, heaven forbid, if we were plunged into the spotlight unexpectedly. This chap has probably paid for his sins many times over, now that the entire world knows he's just as flaky, in his own way, as we are.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
DEF

Post by DEF »

Of course, if this guy has Asperger's, he might be socially impaired, which would make us all ableists for criticizing his shirt.
Last edited by DEF on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doug
brothers

Post by brothers »

Maybe! However, when we willingly air out our flakiness (letting our freak flag fly) we should be prepared to accept the consequences of our own public stupidity without trying to make any excuses. And unfortunately, very few of us are that honest with and about ourselves. :D

And, PS: the little gadget on the comet worked for less than one day before it went dead! All for nothing! I do wonder exactly what part of the project did this shirt guy build! :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444