Guys need help with this...

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
ShadowsDad

Guys need help with this...

Post by ShadowsDad »

OK so we don't see Christmas gifts the same way women see them. Guys, here's some help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMgCO3I ... e=youtu.be
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
brothers

Re: Guys need help with this...

Post by brothers »

This dude's just not getting it. :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
TheMonk

Post by TheMonk »

I particularly like the "list of things you shouldn't get for your girlfriend, and what you're saying to her if you do get it for her." :lol:
David

“Use any means to keep from being a genius, all means to become one.” John Cage
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Reminiscent of my experience with SWMBO at Christmas. This year I decided to set her up since she detests receiving practical items (e.g. Kitchen appliances or gadgets) as gifts, so I wrapped up a new frying pan, lemon squeezer and ice crampons plus six tins of British Heinz baked beans (a favourite of her's) and placed them under the tree this year. The look on her face when she unwrapped them was priceless and had me in stitches, but after a suitable hiatus I gave her her real gift (a pearl David Yurman ring) and I was saved from a fate worse than death. :mrgreen:
Bryan
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Does Mr Yurman know you stole his ring to give to your wife???? :wink:
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

jww wrote:Does Mr Yurman know you stole his ring to give to your wife???? :wink:
Mr Yurman would have to face the wrath of a woman scorned if he tried to get his ring back; that would be very ugly :P
Bryan