The Mindy Project does good

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

The Mindy Project does good

Post by fallingwickets »

no comments about my viewing preferences HAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/4441808

good to see a 'current' clip

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: The Mindy Project does good

Post by Squire »

Ok, I won't comment.
Regards,
Squire
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Ok, I won't comment
much appreciated :D :D :D
maskaggs

Post by maskaggs »

Few things terrify me more than watching an entire show driven by Mindy Kaling. :)
Regards,
Mike
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

You mean the threat of watching the entire show doncha Mike.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

Clive, not much of a shaving clip. Oh, after watching the clip, I recognized Mindy and then I understood the other remarks. The lather was weak. I originally thought we were going to have to watch the whole episode if we clicked, and I was glad when it was only a tiny bit. Thanks for that!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Oh, it was about the shaving. That's all that I got from it too, but was a bit concerned that I missed something more.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

I think anytime de shaving makes it onto a tv/screen that it is a good event which hopefully expands our ranks. The nitty gritty of the shave itself is something only geeks like you gents would care about HAHAHAHAAHA.......maybe there is cash to be made as a shaving consultant to the producers!! :D :D :D Seriously, who knows what sales could come from a bottle of kamperts (as an example)sitting in the main characters bathroom

clive
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

I'd go for that! But whenever something like that is seen $ has changed hands to get it done. That's just modern life.

I get "offers" frequently to donate (yes, donate; free to them, costly for me) hundreds of my products for swag bags for the various award ceremonies, etc. . So far I've passed on all of them. At least they're right up front about it; not like the Nigerians. I just got a massive order to ship to Madrid, Spain... Nigerian scam. I'm still waiting for pix of the store and city and such. I wonder how long I can keep them on the hook? Thanks to my webmaster for the heads up. I didn't catch it. Now I know.

For those interested; the Nigerian scam:
https://www.etsy.com/teams/15647/etsy-w ... /15728749/

I received much the same letter, just larger quantities.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
maskaggs

Post by maskaggs »

Squire wrote:You mean the threat of watching the entire show doncha Mike.
Well, yes. Although I confess I'd watch Mindy Kaling over Lena Dunham any day of the week - the massive self-conceit of Girls truly makes me worry for my generation.
Regards,
Mike