Online threat against troops

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Tayken

Online threat against troops

Post by Tayken »

A previously unknown group calling itself the Islamic State Hacking Organization posted the names, photos and addresses of about 100 U.S. troops online, calling for attacks against them.

Whoever created the file, posted online Saturday before being removed, claimed to have hacked military databases and said it was leaking 100 names "so that our brothers residing in America can deal with you."

The possibility of lone-wolf attacks in the United States, the type that this message calls for, is a threat officials take seriously. Attorney General Eric Holder said last month that the threat of a lone-wolf attack inside the United States is one thing that keeps him awake at night.

But there was nothing to immediately validate the claims made by this unknown group.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/22/politics/ ... st-troops/
Kyle76

Re: Online threat against troops

Post by Kyle76 »

Awhile back some group posted a list of potential targets, including the retired four-star general who lives down the street from me.
Jim
slackskin

Post by slackskin »

The media is making a big deal out of this. If you asked the military guys on the hit list, they would say "bring it on, ISIS, I am ready for you and I am armed."
JayTrek

Post by JayTrek »

I am not as concerned for the troops as I am for their families. The troops can defend themselves well. But the families when they are not around. That is my fear.
Regards,
Jason

Upon Further Review...