I Considered Posting This on the Shutterbug Shaver forum

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
jww
Woolly Bully

I Considered Posting This on the Shutterbug Shaver forum

Post by jww »

15-19 seconds in ---- you'll see it, in the bathroom cabinet. A nice chrome-handled boar shaving brush. Doesn't look fully broken in though -- no surprise by the sight of the scruff on the gentleman's face.

FWIW -- I am quite fascinated by the new 500x. I had a 500L when we were in England last fall, and it was the perfect vehicle for our trip requirements. I kept on saying to myself, it needs AWD. And now -- well, here we have it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moOQoElC_SM#t=18
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
ThePossum

Re: I Considered Posting This on the Shutterbug Shaver forum

Post by ThePossum »

jww wrote:15-19 seconds in ---- you'll see it, in the bathroom cabinet. A nice chrome-handled boar shaving brush. Doesn't look fully broken in though -- no surprise by the sight of the scruff on the gentleman's face.

FWIW -- I am quite fascinated by the new 500x. I had a 500L when we were in England last fall, and it was the perfect vehicle for our trip requirements. I kept on saying to myself, it needs AWD. And now -- well, here we have it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moOQoElC_SM#t=18
This post also could belong in the Joke of the Day thread. Just hilarious what those little blue pills can accomplish!
Bryce

My Shave Stuff
The Original Safety Too - An SE Razor Forum
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Only a shave geek will notice the brush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha....you guys are amazing!

:D :D :D

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

That's a great advert, but having been a Fiat 500 owner in the 1960's every time I hear Fiat I think, Fix It Again Tony. Nice looking cars nonetheless. Good spot on the shaving brush on your part Wendell.
Bryan
ThePossum

Post by ThePossum »

fallingwickets wrote:Only a shave geek will notice the brush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha....you guys are amazing!

:D :D :D

clive
What brush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Bryce

My Shave Stuff
The Original Safety Too - An SE Razor Forum