Getting Milk

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Mr. Pinchy

Re: Getting Milk

Post by Mr. Pinchy »

Thanks Brian. I think I've seen enough, Im pretty happy that I've found what I was after.

It's pretty obvious really. Guns save lives and reduce crime
M6Classic
Location: Not as near Colonial Drug as when they were at Harvard Square, but near enough.

Post by M6Classic »

ShadowsDad wrote:Actually I said that just to give you plenty of rope.

You stated that you couldn't find the data. I found it with the first google search and it was the 2nd item down if I remember correctly. It took all of possibly 30 seconds and virtually no effort.

The gun turn in was in '96, the data shows a few years of more or less stable violent crime then the pretty much across the board increase that I referred to. It appears to be on the decrease at this time but still higher than it was in '96 in many areas.

I'm sorry, but these so called data as presented are garbage. What is the source of this chart? Who compiled these data, are they from an official government source? Why are certain very large sectors of Australia (Victoria and Queensland!!) not counted? What about data from years prior to 1996. I could go on and on, but anyone with a basic knowledge of statistics and policy analysis will recognize this chart as polemical trash until it is certified by rigorous analysis and citation.

Buzz
Mr. Pinchy

Post by Mr. Pinchy »

All perfectly reasonable buzz, but I feel you may be wasting your time. Or is that Brian's valuable time. :lol:
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=au ... stics+2012

The only reason I posted that is because I still had it on the computer, other than that I wouldn't have. I won't spoon feed you. I already pointed out that Mr. Pinchy didn't even look despite what he wrote.

My instincts are still pretty good. I knew there was a problem with veracity when Mr. Pinchy gave false witness to Chris about his intent. I've spent far too much time in discussing this with folks who are only intent on "arguing" and wasting my time, but don't really want to discuss it. Yes, Mr.P, I am far too busy for this. If all I had to do today was to take a dump, I'd be too busy for more of this. As with that dump, I'm flushing this.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
M6Classic
Location: Not as near Colonial Drug as when they were at Harvard Square, but near enough.

Post by M6Classic »

ShadowsDad wrote:https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=au ... stics+2012

The only reason I posted that is because I still had it on the computer, other than that I wouldn't have. I won't spoon feed you. I already pointed out that Mr. Pinchy didn't even look despite what he wrote.

My instincts are still pretty good. I knew there was a problem with veracity when Mr. Pinchy gave false witness to Chris about his intent. I've spent far too much time in discussing this with folks who are only intent on "arguing" and wasting my time, but don't really want to discuss it. Yes, Mr.P, I am far too busy for this. If all I had to do today was to take a dump, I'd be too busy for more of this. As with that dump, I'm flushing this.
I am not advocating one position or another, I am only advocating for accurate and verifiable data and information. Whatever one's valence, it is irresponsible to throw out broad, unsupported claims and then say that one does not have time to discuss it. I submit for your consideration that if one cannot and will not discuss his alleged facts, then those statements should be kept to himself.

Buzz
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Ok, I've deleted the last two posts and will close the thread. Let's be respectful gentlemen.
Regards,
Squire