good day to watch some golf

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

good day to watch some golf

Post by brothers »

They're playing the final round of the Masters' Tournament. I really don't follow it, but I enjoy watching the pros giving it their best head to head. I don't have a favorite, I'm just taking it all in.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Kyle76

Re: good day to watch some golf

Post by Kyle76 »

Spieth running away with it. Masterful performance. (No pun intended.)
Jim
brothers

Post by brothers »

This was an historic match. Essentially broke all records. A really nice young man, with a great career ahead.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

My interest in golf is primarily the 19th hole.
Regards,
Squire
Kyle76

Post by Kyle76 »

I would love to see Spieth and Rory develop a great rivalry for the next 10-15 years. It would be great for golf, and they both seem like good kids and great role models for younger players.
Jim
maskaggs

Post by maskaggs »

Kyle76 wrote:I would love to see Spieth and Rory develop a great rivalry for the next 10-15 years. It would be great for golf, and they both seem like good kids and great role models for younger players.
+1
Regards,
Mike
brothers

Post by brothers »

Ditto!
Gary