Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
- Posts: 20005
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
Vin, if I was still a ballplayer I'd love to have it. I know I would have been thrilled to have this one when I was a kid. I see the good gloves have gone up in price over the years.
- Woolly Bully
- Posts: 10900
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:49 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Nothing like a Rawlings glove in my books.
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:11 am
- Location: North Carolina
Looks nice. Now, just get it relaced with extra long laces to flap around. That seems to be the style these days.
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:18 pm
- Location: Houston, Tx area
How old is your son? If he's 10 or 12, probably not. If he's in high school, maybe so.