Fakery in the musical world

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Fakery in the musical world

Post by brothers »

I have a theory that Barry Manilow and Neil Diamond are the same guy, different aliases. I think probably some females might disagree with me, but can anyone actually say they've been in the same room with both of those guys at the same time? I think not! Think about it . . .
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Re: Fakery in the musical world

Post by ShadowsDad »

:D

Not female here, but their voices aren't even close to similar and they don't even look the same. Is Neil Diamond even still alive?
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
brothers

Post by brothers »

:D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

When I saw the heading for this three, two words came to mind .... Milli Vanilli.

Not sure where you are basing your comparison of Manillow and Diamond .... both are arguably classic in their own genre ......... Once you sing Sweet Caroline at a Botox game, you never feel the same again about Mr Diamond. And for Mr Manillow, well, let's face it, he sure own commercial jingles in the late 60s and 70s, right? :lol:
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
brothers

Post by brothers »

Which one was the best lip-syncher, Milli or Vanilli?
Gary

jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

brothers wrote:Which one was the best lip-syncher, Milli or Vanilli?
That's a crap shoot -- they both were dead poor at it.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?