Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
- Posts: 1956
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:25 pm
- Location: Greater Toronto Area
I’m with you Gareth: I much prefer Rugby Union over Association Football, not to mention American Football...ugh!
- Posts: 18511
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
Gareth wrote:Gary, it’s a unique peculiarity of the English Premier League where a draw can sometimes be celebrated as if it were win. The British do, after all, love nothing more than an under-dog.
Gareth, that's the answer I needed. Thanks, that makes a lot of sense to me! Both of these teams are winners!
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:38 am
- Location: Decatur, AL
What are you guys seeing in the January Transfer Window?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:12 am
Henrikh Mkhitaryan hit the road. Good for him!
Yeah man, there is so much fun there. This place a little slice of heaven for sure. That is truth, it's better to get deposit by mobile casino
. This ain't joke.
- Posts: 6714
- Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:41 pm
- Location: Moses Lake, Washington
Trent, welcome to SMF!
Give me Soap or give me death!