Happy Father's Day

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
maskaggs

Happy Father's Day

Post by maskaggs »

To all my SMF friends - fathers, both biological and otherwise, formal and informal. I'm blessed to be both with my own and our two boys today.
Regards,
Mike
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: Happy Father's Day

Post by fallingwickets »

Ditto on the sentiments....wishing all a good day

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

Cheers, guys!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Thanks and dittos.

:-) I celebrated Fathers Day by cleaning out the guinea fowl and chicken coops. I'm showered now though and ready for an adult beverage.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

As I get older, with all our children out, married and with lives of their own, I have to admit, the high point of Father's Day for me is the call that comes to me from our oldest son and his wife. Our other 2 and their families live within 5 minutes' drive of us, and so we see them frequently, but the oldest lives in Toronto, a 5 hr drive ..... he is so wonderful at keeping in touch. I think he gets that attribute from my wife.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?