Return of pre-EU products after Brexit?

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
stanmog

Return of pre-EU products after Brexit?

Post by stanmog »

Wasn't it because of EU restrictions on contents that products like DR Harris after shave milk disappeared? Will they make a reappearance now?

Regards,
Stan
Kyle76

Re: Return of pre-EU products after Brexit?

Post by Kyle76 »

Is that why tallow was removed from many products?
Jim
maskaggs

Post by maskaggs »

Not to get too political - I don't understand the Brexit and don't have time to wail or gloat over it either way - but you'd think from most news coverage that the Apocalypse is nigh. Use up those stockpiles, boys!
Regards,
Mike
malocchio

Post by malocchio »

I'm more worried about the banning of oak moss in aftershaves and colognes , it's ruined quite a few formulas.I think the exit was good,I see Scotland re-voting to leave followed by Greece and Sweden....The LB Sterling is down ,exchange rate with our dollar should be great for us...
nicodemus38

Post by nicodemus38 »

the exit is all good in the long run. all good. just that the UK has been neutered in a military way by the EU.

the whole oak moss thing...

but otherwise I don't know. a lot of restrictions are actually pre EU.
nicodemus38

Post by nicodemus38 »

IF I remember right, The tallow drop from harris, tobs, and trumper was not per regulation by government but by a choice to make the recipe cheeper to make.