FYI,,,,,,Going girly

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

FYI,,,,,,Going girly

Post by fallingwickets »

a quote from a new york mag piece today:

Writer Allison Schmidt made a real discovery when she found the Weishi safety razor on Reddit
You have no idea how life-changing it was using it for the first time. All the irritation that I got with other hair-removal systems was gone.
which was part of this story:
http://nymag.com/strategist/article/bes ... eview.html

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Rufus

Re: FYI,,,,,,Going girly

Post by Rufus »

Women too ](*,) I've not experienced razor burn, bumps or in-growns from shaving with a Mach3 or Sensor. I shaved with DE's and SE's for many years, but 3/4 years ago I went back to using the two aforementioned cartridges. I found the shaves I was getting from a DE and SE were nowhere as smooth and close as those I got from the cartridges. Moreover, I found that I was turning to my cartridges to touch-up my shave with a DE/SE. Now, I don't have a heavy beard, the hair on my head is blond(ish) and fine, and whilst my beard is reddish it doesn't grow quickly or thickly. My skin, although fair, is neither tough nor sensitive. Perhaps the combination of my hair type and skin results in my not being prone to shaving irritation, in-grown hairs or bumps.
Bryan