The Pet Showcase

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Re: The Pet Showcase

Post by Sam »

This is our Australian cattle dog named Gracie. We adopted her from a rescue this summer after we had to put our 2nd dog down in a span of 2 years.
Kyle76

Post by Kyle76 »

Nice dog, Sam. Smart, too, I’ll bet.
Jim
brothers

Post by brothers »

Gracie looks very intelligent and fit. :)
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

Nice looking dog Sam!
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
Gareth
Taylorman

Post by Gareth »

IMG_1467 (1).jpg
IMG_1467 (1).jpg (55.63 KiB) Viewed 3582 times
Here is our 9 year old pooch, Alfie. He's a Yorkshire Terrier/Jack Russell cross and is quite the handful.

Gareth
brothers

Post by brothers »

Tell Alfie hello for me. Thanks for posting his picture. My best dog ever was a similar breed. Got him as a pup and he lived 15 years. I still miss him after all these years. Didn't have any aggression and we got along perfectly.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

I'm a cat man, myself, and I like animals with attitude. As such, I tend to favor terriers among dogs, as they have a little edge to them.

- Murray
Gareth
Taylorman

Post by Gareth »

Murray, my feelings are the same about pets, I like them to have a bit of something about them - a character. My experience with Terriers is the same as yours which is why we tend to prefer the breed over others.

Gareth
brothers

Post by brothers »

Same here. If I get another dog it'll be a terrier, probably a Jack Russell (or whatever they have changed the name to).
Gary

pausted

Post by pausted »

We have a four year old Jack Russell / Beagle mix. She is sweet and a handful at times. Plenty hyper.
Best regards,

Basil
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

I have some friends who have two Jack Russell terriers. One of them jumps up onto a lap when he wants something. They then go through the list of things he usually wants. When they get to the item on the list that the dog wants, he gets excited, wiggles, and wags, thus indicating what he had in mind!

- Murray
Gareth
Taylorman

Post by Gareth »

Murray, they're bright things for sure, and that's what makes them interesting pets. Like pausted's, our terrier is also hyper and a bit of a handful at times....fun when you fancy it but a pain in the proverbial when you don't.

Gareth
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

One of my musketeers, (thanks for making adding pics so easy, vince)
Attachments
IMG_20180114_123725_137.jpg
IMG_20180114_123725_137.jpg (195.04 KiB) Viewed 3344 times
de gustibus non est disputandum