Sneakers from LLBean

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Sneakers from LLBean

Post by brothers »

Now that I don't have to go to work I've become quite used to comfortable shoes for every day use. It was time to go shopping and LLBean was one of the places I looked. I found what I wanted and bought all 3 colors they offer. They arrived yesterday. Just what I needed.
Here's the link: https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/116014? ... -GN1&csp=f
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Rufus

Re: Sneakers from LLBean

Post by Rufus »

Good on you. I like LL Bean and I’ve been shopping there for 25 years without a hitch. In the winter I wear their lined chinos and jeans and all year round I wear their shirts. I particularly like their dress shirts as they come in exact collar and sleeve length size and in a tailored fit. Unfortunately, I can’t order their shoes/boots due to my high in-step, which makes getting a good fit difficult; I often have to try on a dozen pair of shoes before I get a comfortable fit. I don’t think you can go wrong with Bean.
Last edited by Rufus on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

those look really nice gary. wear in good health.

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

They only come in D width, which only works if you have a D-width foot. I don't.

With few shoes coming in widths these days, people with narrow feet often end up with shoes too short and people with wide feet end up with shoes too long, in order to fit the foot laterally. Not good.

- Murray