Praying for boys stranded in Thai cave. Rescue under way.

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Kyle76

Praying for boys stranded in Thai cave. Rescue under way.

Post by Kyle76 »

Godspeed to the boys and their rescuers.
Jim
pausted

Re: Praying for boys stranded in Thai cave. Rescue under way.

Post by pausted »

Amen
Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Post by brothers »

As grandfather to several young teens, I'm watching very closely and hoping all ends well.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
kronos9

Post by kronos9 »

I was a caver a long time ago and did horizontal, vertical, and even paddled a rubber raft in an underground stream (with a guy who couldn't swim). Also been through one emergency, similarly caused by heavy rains. Our strongest female caver had her legs give out while at the bottom of a 510 foot pit. A local caver with rescue experience physically pulled her up and out. I really thought those kids were goners or at least most of them. Between the pumps, the SEALS, and the rain letting up, they all got out. And then the pumps failed. Just incredible.

Let's not forget Saman Gunan, the Thai SEAL who died.
Ed
brothers

Post by brothers »

This old world needs more miracles like this, for sure.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

brothers wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:25 am This old world needs more miracles like this, for sure.
It has been fascinating to follow this story as it has unfolded. The fact that all were rescued with only a single fatality is indeed miraculous.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?