Tiger making a comeback

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Tiger making a comeback

Post by brothers » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:15 pm

It appears that Mr. Woods is in a position to win today's final round of the 2018 TOUR Championship golf tournament. Good for him. He has overcome some monumental personal and health issues in the past few years.
Gary

Rufus

Re: Tiger making a comeback

Post by Rufus » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:43 pm

Yes he has , but I think it’s time the focus was on other talented players.
Bryan

brothers

Post by brothers » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Personally I haven't paid him any attention for what seems like 10 years. Maybe he's been getting more attention in your area than mine. This was his first win in 5 years. I have a hunch he'll be pretty doggone popular in the coming year unless he starts losing again.

My favorites are Spieth. Fowler, McIlroy and Mickelson.
Gary

Gene

Post by Gene » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:23 am

Not a Tiger fan.

Not that I don't think he is a talented golfer - for he is. I would kill to have even the poor game he has struggled with over the last few years.

I quit tracking him after his caddy waded into the gallery and assaulted that photographer. The golfer was in the wrong, but his caddy's actions, and Tiger's responses after that turned me off for good to him.

IMHO, and of course YMMV.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore

brothers

Post by brothers » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:06 pm

Comeback??? :shock: Ryder Cup this weekend. I didn't watch it much, but he and his partner floundered and bombed, and Europe won.
Gary

Rufus

Post by Rufus » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:07 am

A complete, unadulterated flame out. Europe more than won, they trounced America.
Bryan