Veterans Day 2018

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
kronos9

Veterans Day 2018

Post by kronos9 »

At the eleventh hour of the 11th day of the eleventh month

One hundred years ago today. Something to think about.

I live in the central time zone and 11:00 is coming up in 25 minutes. I'll observe it six hours later than France.
Ed
churchilllafemme

Re: Veterans Day 2018

Post by churchilllafemme »

I'm grateful to those who have served and especially those who gave their lives.
_______
John
brothers

Post by brothers »

Never forget!

PS: I wish my fellow veterans and their families all the best as we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Thanks guys!
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
Rufust445

Post by Rufust445 »

Stumbled on this thread a bit late, but I consider myself fortunate to have met three people who
were combat pilots in WWII: P-40 in North Africa, B-24 in Italy, and a former neighbor flew
dive bombers in the South Pacific. Nothing like talking to people who were actually there.