Cleveland Browns day in the sun - portent of things to come?

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Cleveland Browns day in the sun - portent of things to come?

Post by brothers »

Against the Falcons today Baker Mayfield and the Browns are playing like a real authentic pro football team. I am so happy to be able to watch this game and this team, knowing their recent history of losing. I've only been a fan of the Browns since they picked up Mr. Mayfield who walked on at University of Oklahoma and ended up winning a Heisman.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: Cleveland Browns day in the sun - portent of things to come?

Post by fallingwickets »

I have no knowledge about football, but even so, i LOVE the come from nowhere stories

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Re: Cleveland Browns day in the sun - portent of things to come?

Post by brothers »

Following up, lately the Browns are again in the spotlight due to post-season personnel changes. While I was away from home a couple of months ago, I was sitting on a bench next to a couple of gents from Cleveland, and they confirmed that the whole city is alive with hope for their Browns. I sincerely wish them an excellent season next year, and I will be rooting for the Browns and watching as many of their games as I can find.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444