What Did You Sharpen Today?

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
drmoss_ca
Admin

What Did You Sharpen Today?

Post by drmoss_ca »

It's a disease, and I know it. But when you can do it, it is hard to stop. Today I sharpened some stainless "Porsche" kitchen knives, a custom damascus razor and a rather nice skinning knife:

How about you?
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
EL Alamein

Re: What Did You Sharpen Today?

Post by EL Alamein »

Nothing today but recently my two newly acquired Bokers in the last few months. Nice blades that take an edge easy and provide an excellent shave.

Chris
brothers

Post by brothers »

Nothing today for me, but I think this week I'll sharpen all of my kitchen knives.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Yesterday I sharpened 3 of my old straight razors so I can use them. First time in a long time and an enjoyable project. I'll have to try to do this more often.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

7 kitchen knives.
Gary