Nascar 2019

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Re: Nascar 2019

Post by brothers »

Truex won again today at Sonoma.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Yesterday's evening race in Virginia had an exciting finish. The two Bush brothers, Kurt in car #1 (Chevrolet) and Kyle, car 18 (Toyota) were side by side in the final lap, each desperately battling to get ahead of the other at full speed. The elder Kurt was the winner. Each could have taken a cheap shot at the other and caused a dangerous crash, but their skills were focused on winning as opposed to wrecking. Congratulations to them both. They're known as bitter competitors.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

My favorite driver Martin Truex Jr. just won today's Nascar race in Las Vegas. This gives him 5 wins this season. As of now, there are 9 races remaining this year. The dude is an outstanding driver. His car's owner is Joe Gibbs, former head coach of one of the NFL teams.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Just to bring the 2019 thread to an end, the championship went to car number 18 - Kyle Bush, with my favorite driver Martin Truex Jr coming in second. Now I'm looking forward to the 2020 season which begins on February 16th at Daytona Speedway in Florida.
Gary