Amazing NBA finals game

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Re: Amazing NBA finals game

Post by brothers »

I have liked the Spurs for several years, but I apparently slept through the recent drama with #2. Players come and go. I wish Mr. Leonard well, I wish the Spurs well, and I wish the Raptors well. I congratulate the Warriors for having won several championships, but now I'm bored with the Warriors' success, and I believe now would be a good time for them to experience losing this series. I hope the Raptors can take advantage of this opportunity to win their own championship, for the team's sake and for all of their fans.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Congratulations to Toronto and the Raptors! Defeating the Warriors 2 times on their home court was an important achievement.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

I’m completely gobsmacked by the Raptor’s performance. I’m happy for the team and for Toronto, but not being a supporter of professional sport as it stands today, I’m not emotional about it.
Bryan
brothers

Post by brothers »

Although it is sad that at least two players were injured during the games, it is refreshing to know that the Canadian Toronto Raptors are now the NBA champions.
Gary

Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Stunning outcome which shows what perseverance can do. Now we just have to see if our hockey team can pull their collective fingers out and start being the Maple Leafs instead of the Maple Laughs; however, being a follower of the Habs I’m biased.
Bryan
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

The fun part for me was explaining to all my hockey fan co-workers and acquaintances the difference between block-charge. One guy even commented that he thought basketball was a non-contact sport. He was wrong ......
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
brothers

Post by brothers »

Now that the dust has settled, it seems that the pro basketball player base is changing dramatically. I am personally not pleased to see that a group of folks on both coasts are loading their respective teams with all the talent money can buy, and the fans in the fly-over cities are getting kicked in the teeth in a manner of speaking. Reminds me of an old saying from a book I read a long time ago regarding the real estate industry: Rule Number One --- GET THE MONEY!
Gary