Anyone know what happened to Squire?

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Kyle76

Anyone know what happened to Squire?

Post by Kyle76 »

He hasn’t posted in more than a year. He was a regular for years, and I enjoyed his contributions.
Jim
EL Alamein

Re: Anyone know what happened to Squire?

Post by EL Alamein »

Nope but he did have health issues from posts here. Hoping he's OK and will return one day.

Chris
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

I don't know how he is doing, either. I wish him the best and hope he will make an appearance here one of these days.

- Murray
brothers

Post by brothers »

Same here. As he would probably say - he knows where to find us! Hoping all's well in his retirement years.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Hope all's well. Can't imagine something isn't wrong - he was a prolific poster indeed.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
slackskin

Post by slackskin »

I liked his dry sense of humor, Best Wishes, Squire.
brothers

Re: Has anyone heard from Squire?

Post by brothers »

Here's a related thread from the the last time when David (Squire) was otherwise occupied. It's our collective loss when a prolific poster with a dry sense of humor and wisdom jumps off the tracks and changes his direction when circumstances change. Unfortunately, it happens ---

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=51782&p=616484&hil ... re#p616484
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Gene

Post by Gene »

There are some great names in that thread, Gary - thanks for sharing it.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore