It's the 4th of July!

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
ShadowsDad

It's the 4th of July!

Post by ShadowsDad »

Happy Independence Day America!

Have your cookouts, but also let's not forget the price that was paid for our freedom, and let's not give it up freely to those who would give us a few dollars so that they can control us.

https://youtu.be/Zw6sKtXDCZk
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
brothers

Re: It's the 4th of July!

Post by brothers »

Wonderful day to celebrate freedom. The proof, after 243 years, is that people from around the world are coming in droves and caravans, with hopes of abandoning their own homes for the privilege of being able to work and live in the country that was born on this day. My father was among those in uniform who fought for it, and I am proud that my brother and I also wore the uniform. On a personal note, I served side by side with several young men who also served but gave their lives for the privilege. Freedom doesn't mean you get free stuff. :wink:
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Happy 4th, y'all. I love that our Canada Day and your Independence Day are right behind one another.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

hoping everyone celebrating had a fantastic time.....weather held out for the day but got wet early in the evening and so fireworks were a bit of a bust

look forward to a dry 4th in 2020 :D :D

ckive
de gustibus non est disputandum
slackskin

Post by slackskin »

jww wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:23 pm Happy 4th, y'all. I love that our Canada Day and your Independence Day are right behind one another.
We were in Halifax on a trip on July 4th a few years ago sand there was a GIANT celebration. Our tour guide (a Canadian from near Calgary) said that things are left up after Canada Day to make it easier to celebrate USA Independence Day three days later. Canadians love parties, eh?