kirby puckett, dead at 44

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Sam
M'Learned Friend

kirby puckett, dead at 44

Post by Sam »

his stroke ended up being fatal, having caused his death this afternoon at age 44. wow, gives one pause to think, as i am only 46

sam
TJM III

Post by TJM III »

R.I.P. to a class act and great ballplayer. An article on SI.com shows a recent pic. I didn't realize how much weight he put on. Couldn't have been good for his health. Sad day for baseball fans everywhere.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
- Francis Albert Sinatra
dcdube

Post by dcdube »

It does give you pause as to what is important in life. Living life to the fullest, making every day a treasure with the ones you love. The truth is noone really knows the day or the hour, but it will come. In that event, I pray those around me will never have pause about the love I have for them, or at that point had for them. Again, it makes the worries of life seem less important and the laughs and hugs all the more. Makes me think I need to give my kids another kiss goodnight.
Dennis
Troy

Post by Troy »

Another shocker, like when Reggie White died suddenly at 43.

-Troy
The difference between theory and reality is that in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality, but in reality, there is.
--Anonymous
nteeman

Post by nteeman »

He was a great player and a great person. I always enjoyed seeing him play. Even as a Yankee fan I always looked to Kirby Puckett as the model player I would have liked to have been if I could have been a major league player. A real class act. He will be missed. May he R.I.P.

:(
-Neal (DE user since 1998)
I shave therefore I am