Whence came you?

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
nteeman

Whence came you?

Post by nteeman »

Just curious as to where everyone is from. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

I grew up in the borough of Queens in NYC. Currently I reside on Long Island in the town of Port Washington, NY. I work in downtown NYC, Wall Street area.
razor_boy
King Of Hard Soaps

Post by razor_boy »

I was born in Caracas, Venezuela (My Father was a petrolium engineer). I was raised in Dallas, Texas and I now work in downtown Dallas.

Paul.
A Peach looks good with lots of fuzz but man's no peach and never was. ~ Burma Shave
Johnnie
Shave This

Post by Johnnie »

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know that a lot of gents have already answered this question. http://shavemyface.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14

Im from Los Angeles, I still live in Los Angeles. Nothing special. I Dont actually live in LA, but about 20 east of Los Angeles
Johnnie
Keep it Wet
jdtx3302

Post by jdtx3302 »

My dad was in the Air Force, so I have lived a little bit of everywhere. I was born in the Phillippines, moved to Germany, then to New Jersey, and finally settled down in North Dallas. I am moving to OK City soon to go to law school. That is my story.
Justin
Texas
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Re: Whence came you?

Post by Chris »

Born and raised in Massachusetts!
Big Smoke

Post by Big Smoke »

I"m born, raised, and living in the Washington DC area., but my heart is out west with the cowboys.
BillNJ

Post by BillNJ »

I grew up in Flushing (Queens) in NYC. After a few years of teaching at SMU in Dallas, TX, I moved to NJ 15 years ago. I taught in NJ for a few years, but I am now back to working in Manhattan and doing the daily commute.

Bill