Britney Spears

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
JackieMartling

Britney Spears

Post by JackieMartling »

Is anyone besides me bothered that Britney Spears is pregnant again? I was depressed when she got pregnant the first time, but I maintained hope she would lose her baby weight and get back to being the "Toxically" hot little number she was before all of this. Now she's bursting again. Is there any hope? Damn that K-Fed!

Nathan
RVL Saratoga

Post by RVL Saratoga »

As a student of equine pedigree, I find a vast number of human breedings that are offensive and stupid.

Regards,
Robert
N. Lizardo M.D. -- L. Lizardo R.N.
by W. Vanderhoef
No Known Produce
JackieMartling

Post by JackieMartling »

RVL Saratoga wrote:As a student of equine pedigree, I find a vast number of human breedings that are offensive and stupid.

Regards,
Robert
N. Lizardo M.D. -- L. Lizardo R.N.
by W. Vanderhoef
No Known Produce

Case in point: Star Jones with anyone.

N
Cliff

Re: Britney Spears

Post by Cliff »

JackieMartling wrote:Is anyone besides me bothered that Britney Spears is pregnant again? I was depressed when she got pregnant the first time, but I maintained hope she would lose her baby weight and get back to being the "Toxically" hot little number she was before all of this. Now she's bursting again. Is there any hope? Damn that K-Fed!

Nathan
Not as long as it's not mine Nathan. Whew....doged another bullet. :wink:

Cliff
"Everything that can be invented, has been invented."
-Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.
obsessis

Post by obsessis »

she definitely took a turn for the worse.
joseph
slcsteve

Post by slcsteve »

Yo! Skank [-X
Steve

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europe vincendarum
JackieMartling

Post by JackieMartling »

Steve, actually, I'm of the opinion that Christina Aguilera is more of a skank. These days, Britney is more like trailer trash. Hmm...do they have trailer parks in Malibu?

Nathan
rtaylor61
Old Spice

Post by rtaylor61 »

JackieMartling wrote:Steve, actually, I'm of the opinion that Christina Aguilera is more of a skank. These days, Britney is more like trailer trash. Hmm...do they have trailer parks in Malibu?

Nathan
Next thing you know, she'll be hanging out with Gretchen Wilson! Can I get a big "Hell Yeah!"

Randy
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." J. B. Books
alchemist

Post by alchemist »

Ren: nice poem

Nathan: never thought i'd see comments from you about Britney and Christina. You are a man of many interests! I agree with the trailer trash classification.

My girlfriend is a Part time (full time in June) social worker, so when she comes home from work, it's off with my Law and Order program (too close to what she does) and it's hello Channel E for some mindless distractions. It annoyed me at first but now i understand the need for that kind of thing. But when that smirking weirdo Tom Cruise (sorry if that offends anyone) snagged the lovely Katie Holmes, sexy girl next door type that she is, it just put me off again....

Regards,
-Mahesh
JackieMartling

Post by JackieMartling »

alchemist wrote:But when that smirking weirdo Tom Cruise (sorry if that offends anyone) snagged the lovely Katie Holmes, sexy girl next door type that she is, it just put me off again....
Now you know how millions of men felt when Katherine Zeta Jones married Michael Douglas and bequeathed children unto him. At least Douglas isn't so weird....

Nathan
Hugo
Paranoid Schizophrenic

Post by Hugo »

alchemist wrote:But when that smirking weirdo Tom Cruise (sorry if that offends anyone) snagged the lovely Katie Holmes, sexy girl next door type that she is, it just put me off again....
"TomKat" has to be the most annoying and repulsive Hollywood couple to ever walk the Earth. By a long shot.

Tom Cruise has taken the egomaniacal Hollywood self-promotion campaign to a new level. It's so absurd and over-the-top as to be grotesque. Seriously, does anyone believe his smile to be sincere? Or his words? He creeps me out.

Katie Holmes, once a mild mannered ingenue, has become just as self-promoting, fake, and egomaniacal as Tom. And it happened overnight. One has to wonder what kind of hypnosis the Scientologists have developed in order for this type of mind control to occur. It creeps me out.

I'm not the type of person to follow the Hollywood goings-on, but how can you avoid "TomKat"?? They're everywhere. And not in a good way. It's always over-the-top and in your face.

Whenb does their new cereal hit the shelves?

Post by alchemist »

:lol:
Well said, and yes they (especially him) creep me out.
Regards,
-Mahesh
ichabod
Mackem

Post by ichabod »

TomKat and their kitten need to extend the whole silent birth thing to its logical conclusion. The irony of having your publicist announce you will be doing a silent birth is off the scale. And, taking birth advice from a writer of fiction makes about as much sense as taking clarinet lessons from a goldfish.

As to Britney, she always had limited appeal to me. The dress like a slut and claim to be a virgin thing has never really floated my boat. Now that she's a constantly pregnant white trash chick with a husband in a wife beater, though, she's never been more appealing... ](*,)
Give us the luxuries, and we will forgo the necessities.
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be toasty for the rest of his life.
Dominic
Cliff

Post by Cliff »

What Dominic, you don't warm to the idea of a religion started by a science fiction writer ?? :roll:

Cliff
"Everything that can be invented, has been invented."
-Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.
Ben

Post by Ben »

Ichabod wrote:The irony of having your publicist announce you will be doing a silent birth is off the scale.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ichabod
Mackem

Post by ichabod »

Cliff wrote:What Dominic, you don't warm to the idea of a religion started by a science fiction writer ?? :roll:

Cliff
I live by many rules. One of them is, if Tom Cruise is into it, I'm not... :roll:
Give us the luxuries, and we will forgo the necessities.
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be toasty for the rest of his life.
Dominic
SupaDongzu

Post by SupaDongzu »

Big Ren wrote:I'm afraid that Britney's beauty, much like her 15 minutes of fame, may soon be over.
Was she ever beautiful? I always thought she looked like Tori Spelling: eyes on upside-down, nose too big, and way too much plastic surgery.
"If, as they say, God spanked the town
for being over frisky,
why did He burn the churches down
and save Hotaling's whisky?"
-- San Francisco Earthquake rhyme, 1906
msandoval858

Post by msandoval858 »

She was never really all that.

Do a google search on Alizee :shock:

Britney who?
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

But Tori, if she would sit still, heck, she has a nice body, and her dad has all that money, so I sure could be a house husband, act better than KFED does to his woman, and take up golf, and Plissons in every color, size and shape, and a closet full of shave cream and a valet to decide what to use that day.

Sam
Kalypso
Poster of Easy Virtue

The funniest thing is......

Post by Kalypso »

Cliff wrote:What Dominic, you don't warm to the idea of a religion started by a science fiction writer ?? :roll:

Cliff
LRH actually wrote about how in order to really get rich, you only needed to start your own religion. So he did it & people still fell for it......
"I want my money back for this suit. You're nancy-boy cream leaked all over the pockets -- Suits ruined.".....Kenny Banya

Some call me Doug.....

http://www.modelplace.com/?op=member&id=3448