Maneuvering in the Forum

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
jvan
Mr. Vintage Himself

Maneuvering in the Forum

Post by jvan »

Maybe I'm just missing the obvious, but here goes, I usually start with the top post on a forum and work my way down the list and then procede to the previous topic. The only way I can see how to do this is scroll back up to the top of the page and click on previous topic. Is there a way to perform this task while I am at the bottom of the page? If the answer is real simple and obvious please take it easy on me.

Thanks,

John
John V
"What one relishes, nourishes"

Benjamin Franklin
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

good point, ive wondered that myself. it may be that this is a template-type of forum. vince and joel did a lot of work to get it to this point, so i am thankful for that, but as a minor browsing technique, it would help. only if i can remember when i need to next and when previous, lol

sam
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Post by VinceFX »

Hey guys,

I see what you mean. I will work on adding these links at the bottom of the page too. Glad you spoke up because it should be an easy mod.

Vince
:::Vince:::
jvan
Mr. Vintage Himself

Post by jvan »

Vince, thanks for the quick attention to this, I didn't know if I was missing something obvious or not, glad to know it's an easy fix.

John
John V

Benjamin Franklin
jvan
Mr. Vintage Himself

Post by jvan »

Vince, nicely done, works much better, thanks.

John
John V

Benjamin Franklin