Trumper lathering pictorial

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Todd, I thought that the pictures were excellent, and I thought it was a useful contribution. A fine pictorial of the straight up, no nonsense, lathering fine English shave cream in a bowl method. Something that newcomers could be referred to, to get a sense of how it's done, and what the lather's suppossed to look like. BTW, is that a Vulfix 2236 Super? It doesn't seem quite so hugh in your pictures, as I remember it looking in person. Nice looking brush, and obviously it works darn well. Regards, Gordon
Esoteric83

Post by Esoteric83 »

Nice pics, for some reason (not a bad one at all) the scent of Trumpers Violet stayed on my brush forever after using the sample a while back...Even after lathering up other scents, when my brush was dry it smelled of violet...Since then, no other cream has had that effect...It's gone now becuase i have ran out of violet, but I found that kinda cool...
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Very nice Todd. Whats this about the ladies in the soap forum? Hmm, new ways to meet ladies? Just kidding. Better log off before the wife reads this thread.