My shave stuff

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
Timpac

My shave stuff

Post by Timpac »

So this is the usual shave stuff that I have. The brown cologne bottle is my CdG Man2 and yes, there are feather and Merkur blades back there, not to mention a headblade and some cartridges near it. The little white bottles on the bottom shelf are samples from Crabtree and Evelynn. The clear bottle with the black top next to those is the sample of shave oil sent to me when I bought that Trumper's from someone here. Right now I have my belove Col. Conk Bay Rum sitting in that shave mug. The little silver canister is mustache wax for those times when I let it grow out and it needs a little help staying neat. Ignore the lectric shave, it's there for the rare occasion when absolutely have to use my electric, or for when I'm using an electric to help shape a beard properly.

[/img]
2clfrwrds

Post by 2clfrwrds »

Thanks, T, it's always fun to see another guy's set-up. I really like how the shelves seem to just float there; I guess it's a sheet of plexi bent into a U shape, with a couple of screws into the studs?

But where are all the aftershaves???

--Glenn
Timpac

Post by Timpac »

It's clear acrylic. Simple, but fairly elegant looking. The container store is great for things like this. They actually had it in different sizes as well, but I found this to be perfect. Still some space on there for anything else I happen to accrue. It's actually not in the studs. It's not very heavy, even with stuff on it, and I'm using light drywall anchors, so it's supported well.

I actually don't run with a lot of aftershaves. That L'oreal aftershave balm is amazing stuff when I need a moisturizer, or I usually just go with that Rose Water Witch Hazel. Keeps things simple and works really well.
slayer

Post by slayer »

nice setup you got there
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Enjoy all your nice stuff. That isn't in the living room ala Shawn is it?

Clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
travelwell72

Post by travelwell72 »

good layout nice stuff