What's Gordon look like?

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
ichabod
Mackem

Post by ichabod »

cjc15153 wrote:It just occurred to me that Hulk Hogan has a goatee and lives in Florida.

Coincidence?
Gordon did post recently he'd been checking out colleges with his kids, maybe it was a typo and he meant collagen.
Give us the luxuries, and we will forgo the necessities.
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be toasty for the rest of his life.
Dominic
billski

Post by billski »

rsp1202 said the following: I distinctly remember reading about Gordon back in the '70s when he was a crusading DA in NYC and sending all those Mob guys off to jail.

It sounds as if Gordon will be in danger if his photo is revealed. Maybe we should let Gordon have his secrecy.
brothers

Post by brothers »

drmoss_ca wrote:Yet somehow I suspect both posters above are hiding their true selves - their avatars are just a little unlikely! The thread suggested has been done, but feel free to update it with your own mugs.

The subject of Gordon's saturnine visage is one for which the world is not yet ready. Following severe burns involving a <redacted> he hasn't been out in daylight for several years. He doesn't shave his scarred face any more, but continues to shave his legs simply so as to keep us company. All rather sad really, but he tells me the experience with <redacted> that led to the burns when he used the <redacted> to peer up into the <redacted> was well worthwhile.

Chris

Last edited (very heavily) by bernards66 immediately on discovering this slanderous post.
Could it be that he is the mysterious "world's most interesting man", the one who was abducted by aliens and they asked HIM to probe THEM! :shock: :shock:
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

Wind,Sand and Stars by Antoine de Saint-Exupery contains one of my favourite images. Ex told of a plane forced down in the desert and how several aircrews landed to help. Imagine several WW1 Brequets circled at night with odds and ends filling gaps to make an impromptu fort against desert raiders. The crew had handguns at the ready around a central fire.
Men who flew with each other but had never exchanged more than a few words on the ground now got to know each other and formed a community
on the same premises as every other group of people with common cause.
Gordon is one of those half obscured faces in the flickering light; laughing and showing suprise,periodically looking out over the dunes and drinking some coffee while a shooting star passes overhead.
It's enough.
Antique Hoosier

Re: What's Gordon look like?

Post by Antique Hoosier »

Where is Gordon?
Mike
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: What's Gordon look like?

Post by Squire »

Living the good life in the Sunshine State.
Regards,
Squire