Injector Razors

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
Hugo
Paranoid Schizophrenic

Injector Razors

Post by Hugo »

I was wondering if anyone here could post some pictures of themselves shaving with an Injector razor.
I will be receiving my PAL Injector within the next couple of days and would like to see how the razor is placed against the skin and the angle with which to cut. If anyone owns an Injector (hopefully a PAL) and is willing to post pics could you please do so??

Thank you.
Love Always,
Hugo
jvan
Mr. Vintage Himself

Post by jvan »

Hugo,

I have trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time so ther is no way that I can shave and photograph myself at the same time.

That being said, I recently purchased a brand new Pal Golden Injecto-Matic razor and the included instructions state "Hold PAL INJECTO-MATIC razor head almost flat against skin. Shave with short, diagonal stokes." The sheet also states "Do not bear down. Just let the weight of your INJECTO-MATIC do the work."

I know that a picture is worth a thousand so this should equal about one tenth of a picture. Hope it helps.

John
John V
"What one relishes, nourishes"

Benjamin Franklin
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

I just got an Injector razor. Mine is a 70's style I think, with black plastic handle. I have now shaved with it only once, but I can say that if any razor is a "no-brainer" for me to use, this is it. The blade rests parallel to a flat piece of metal. Start with that metal lightly against your face, and away you go. If you've shaved successfully with anything at all, I think that 70's injector is just about the ultimate in predictable and comfortable. If you want the absolute ultimate in closeness it may not be quite there, but otherwise it's great - in my very short experience. :lol: