Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
- Posts: 1933
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:11 pm
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
I shaved my goatee and moustache off. Watcha think?
"Because I prefer the cool, clean sweep of the tempered steel as it glides smoothly--" Cary Grant as he is shaving in a scene from "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House"
- Posts: 1957
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 pm
- Location: Denver, Colorado USA
- Posts: 745
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:25 am
- Location: Denver, CO
Never a bad thing to have a little more skin to shave. Looks good to boot.
84.3% of statistics are made up on the spot.
- Posts: 1468
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:51 am
- Location: Stoke On Trent, UK
I am of the opinion that most men's (and women's) faces look better without a goatee.
Those who design "Fool Proof" systems often underestimate the ability of fools.
- Clive the Thumb
- Posts: 8175
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:59 am
89 thumbs up
p.s. very funny Ian
de gustibus non est disputandum
- Bill Extraordinaire
- Posts: 2899
- Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:17 pm
- Location: Charlotte, NC
Lookin' good Danny! I think your smile tells it all.