World War 2 weekend at Reading PA

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
m3m0ryleak

World War 2 weekend at Reading PA

Post by m3m0ryleak »

I think my body has finally recovered from seven hours on a 100 F runway.Worth it to see a Griffon powered Spitfire do acrobatics over your head. :) .

This one has no post process yet, will be working in Photoshop and Aperture over the coming week(s) to put together another DVD slideshow.

Tony

"They say that dreams are growing wild just this side of Burma Shave" - Tom Waits
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

I for one am looking very forward to seeing the slide show....thanks

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
scruffy

Post by scruffy »

I would also love to see it when you post it. Thanks.
Ed
Gene

Post by Gene »

Oh yeah, a Griffon powered Spitfire would get my interest up, for sure. Love Spit's, and the Typhoon, too.

Once a year or so the skies here echo the roar of a B-17 with its Wright-Cyclone engines as it takes paying passengers ($300 or so a seat) on a sightseeing flight over Gwinnett County Georgia. I can recognize that sound anywhere...
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

fallingwickets wrote:I for one am looking very forward to seeing the slide show....thanks

clive
+1
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
m3m0ryleak

Post by m3m0ryleak »

Gents, I apologize if I've failed to deliver but I was doing all the work in Aperture and Photoshop on my friend's Mac. He recently got his long delayed hunting dog puppy from the breeder and it's better to leave him free for early training of the dog for the time being. Here's the latest addition to his family, Rikka , a Deutscher Wachtelhund :

Tony

"They say that dreams are growing wild just this side of Burma Shave" - Tom Waits
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Deutscher Wachtelhund
had to google that 'cause manly men cant be known to be running around with little gernan spaniels can they?? LOLOLOLOLOL

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum