New Web Cam

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
Racso_MS
Merkur Man

New Web Cam

Post by Racso_MS »

Have a new Web Cam for my computer. Took me some time to install and set the program up. Gave it a try and called my daughter. Took sometime to get them on the line. But when we finally got on line together, what a trip.

I realize this is simple and easy for many of you, but I use a cell phone to make calls...period. So this was a giant step for me. I can see how this can be great say for "seeing someone" on Christmas when you can't be there. My wife always said I belonged in another era (18th or 19th Century) and I have to agree. I have very simple needs, but when I saw the smile on my wife when she "saw" her daughter, it was worth coming out of the stone age.

Technology can be very amusing, and beneficial. I'm just going to have to force myself to adapt. :oops:
Best Regards From the Deep South...
Remember; It's Not A Race, It's Your Face...
And As Always, Enjoy Your Shave...
(Racso) Oscar...
GregPQ

Post by GregPQ »

Oscar,
They are amazing, aren't they? I did a video chat with my sister-in-law in California for the benefit of my mother- and father-in-law who were visiting us in Massachusetts.

They loved it, and we immediately ordered them a $34 webcam for their home computer in Connecticut. It proved to be a pretty easy set-up, and they do really get a kick out of it.

And it's a free call!

Greg
Fiat lux, et facta est lux. Que la lumière soit, et la lumière fut. Let there be light, and there was light.