Things That Go Bump In The Night

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
drmoss_ca
Admin

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Post by drmoss_ca »

Some of them are "uglies" if you get my drift. These two are at it on my bedroom roof and it's rather noisy!

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
Araner

Post by Araner »

Should be: Things that go hump in the night!

Mike
JohnP
Hookahman

Post by JohnP »

Chris,
you are obviously mistaken. It is quite plain from the photograph that the "bottom" raccoon in the picture is possessed by supernatural powers. This is evidenced by its soulless glowing eyes.
The top raccoon is no doubt an exorcist of the animal world.

Sit back and be amazed, my friend, sit back and be amazed....

:shock:

John P.
SmallTank

Post by SmallTank »

When me n my family lived in Studio City California a few years..talk about things that go bump in the night..one night me n my wife looked out our backyard window (luckily our dog was inside) and saw a really fat raccoon just walk by our door..look in our home n keep walking..we had a 50lb Cairne/Terrier dog Lucy..best dog ever!..the raccoon scratched her leg with 1 long mark but our dog bit her good..she never came back..next morning we found 60yr old plants were dug up from their roots..Lucy healed from her wound fine

ST
Blue As A Jewel

Post by Blue As A Jewel »

Nice that they went to the bathroom first too!
- Ravi -

You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him. Trust me.
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

I walked out to our dumpster/dustbin one night.A young and very friendly german shepherd was sitting on the grass. I petted her and wondered who who let a half grown dog loose?
I walked in and my then GF asked how I managed to pet a coyote :shock:
Suzy- the coyote not my GF became a good friend, sitting casually in the arena watching me break horses and geting fat on avocados and ground squirrels. She was easily identified via a extra foreleg growing out of her front left leg.
Come foaling time and two strange male 'yotes came racing in for a new colt. I'm grabbing the 97 Winchester as a arched back of grey trouble hurled into both with snarls and bites. Both ran off yelping. Suzy was an unusual woman :wink:
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Just think Moss, if you had your Hawken rather than a camera you could've got 'em both with one shot.
Regards,
Squire
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

.22 was closer, but I didn't want to make a hole in the cedar and have to answer questions about the chink of light showing up in the top of the cathedral ceiling!

Chris
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
paddy

Post by paddy »

racoon underneath is saying "whatever the hell you do, just make sure you don't void the warranty"

"void the warranty" - to perform an act with one's partner which is clearly at odds with the manufacturer's intentions.
Remember: this is all just wasted time and lives talking nonsense to strangers about pieces of metal, hair and chemical compounds.
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Good choice, nothing gets past the Lady of the House.
Regards,
Squire
jtpca

Post by jtpca »

I think she's faking it.
Jason

There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know. - Truman
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Don't those eyes remind you of Anne Parillaud in Innocent Blood?

Chris
Anything that reminds me of Mlle Parillaud is a good thing.
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
jbc

Post by jbc »

She is faking it look at the position of her tail, its down. If she was doing the nasty you would not be able to see her tail, it would be against his stomach. Also those are two girls. The boys are mud brown and the girls are grey. This is not uncommon for girls to do things like this.

Also in Grad School part of my Experimental Psychology training we talked a lot about sexual behavior in animals, the proff was a dirty old man who taught the sexual behavior of any animal you can name. Want to know how porcupines do it, if you look at a female porcupine there is one small part of her boddy where she does not have quills. :oops: We are the only animal that does the nasty face to face. :oops:

All the others use the mounted approach. When a male porcupine taps the hind end of a receptive female she will arch her back and stick her butt in the air, called Lodosis, makes it simple for him to mount her and keeps his head in the air so that he can watch for predators. A female that is not receptive will do one of two things, either ignore him or claw him. Males learn very fast at a very early age how to recongize the difference and they learn that from dad.

Ever wonder why animals have tales, to keep dirt and junk from getting in them.
JBC
Nuts about wet shaving