Leica M-E

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
GregPQ

Leica M-E

Post by GregPQ »

Interesting article here about the £3,900 Leica M-E, written by a professional photographer for the Guardian. Here is an excerpt:

"My everyday Japanese DSLR is the camera equivalent of a people carrier: it does what it is supposed to do, but it is not an
object of beauty. The Leica feels and looks (even in its digital form) like the equivalent of Inspector Morse's Mark II Jaguar."

Cheers to all,
Greg
The owner of an everyday Japanese DSLR.
Fiat lux, et facta est lux. Que la lumière soit, et la lumière fut. Let there be light, and there was light.
jww
Woolly Bully

Re: Leica M-E

Post by jww »

GregPQ wrote:Interesting article here about the £3,900 Leica M-E, written by a professional photographer for the Guardian. Here is an excerpt:

"My everyday Japanese DSLR is the camera equivalent of a people carrier: it does what it is supposed to do, but it is not an
object of beauty. The Leica feels and looks (even in its digital form) like the equivalent of Inspector Morse's Mark II Jaguar."

Cheers to all,
Greg
The owner of an everyday Japanese DSLR.
Some day I would love to own a Leica -- but like the Endeavor's car, it's way out of the budget for me -- I simply wouldn't use it enough to get the value out of it -- not to mention that I have competing expenses such as a mortgage payment, food, heating, etc.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Wendell, do what i did and buy the white trash version aka Rollei :lol: :lol:

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
celar36

Post by celar36 »

I am aiming to buy Leica m6 as I am film guy not digital. We will see if this year fund allow me
Jack
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

fallingwickets wrote:Wendell, do what i did and buy the white trash version aka Rollei :lol: :lol:

clive
I would love to have an Oly OM-D EM-5 someday ...... that will be possible, the Leica, never. Maybe one of the latest Fujis ..... :?
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?