Explorers

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
drmoss_ca
Admin

Explorers

Post by drmoss_ca »

At the last count, I have five nieces, and two of them I haven't seen for ages - they are at that age where they are far too busy with more important things to bother with rare visits of their eccentric uncle to the UK. This little cookie, however, doesn't live so far away and is nearly eight. Consequently, she comes and makes a pizza so we will have food while pretending to be explorers in the jungle of my conservatory.

All Leica M Monochrom, Summilux 50.

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
jww
Woolly Bully

Re: Explorers

Post by jww »

Nice --- always enjoy your portraiture ...... textures are wonderful ---- nothing, and I mean nothing, talks to me like a B&W photo. Thanks for sharing.

Oh -- and you have a conservatory????? So envious ...... makes me wanna jump on a plane just to be able to sit in my wife's uncle's conservatory...... <<sigh>>
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
changabang

Post by changabang »

Yes, Chris, you're "living large", as they say. Handsome subject matter and great texture in your photos.
James Nicks
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

2nd pic is excellent...you should submit it for a photo competition

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

Obviously, she brightens up any day when she's around! :)
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444