Inexpensive social interaction

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
Araner

Inexpensive social interaction

Post by Araner »

Yes, I’m taking about the cheap date.

And, what could be cheaper than going for a walk?

You call your girlfriend and say something like "hey sweetheart, let's go out" and she replies "where too?" and you could respond "Uh… I thought we could go for a walk". Next thing you know the two of you are out walking, talking, smiling, laughing; it's great!

OK, maybe you splurge on a couple of beers

The things a person can do for free are unlimited; like going for a walk in the park.

You don’t have to take your girlfriend on a cruise to show her you love her, just walk her by a cruise ship and tell her of your dreams for your future together

Window shopping is much cheaper than real shopping and just as interesting (good luck with this one) like the front window of this candy shop.

And, you can probably expect a little push back on the cheap date concept. The words “we’re through” may pass her lips but you’ll just have to keep a positive attitude and work through it.

In this case best to get her back to the cruise ship and regurgitate the whole “dreams for our future” spiel.

Once you’ve got things back on track stroll through the entertainment district and inhale the atmosphere. And, remember standing outside looking in is much cheaper than being inside looking out

There’s nothing more romantic (and cheap) than a leisurely walk through the back streets at night.

Scenes like this will have her swooning – and it doesn’t cost a dime

Of course there comes a time when a guy has to buy his date dinner; just try not to overdo it. Once you raise the bar to high you have to keep it there for future dates.

Best regards,
Mike
jww
Woolly Bully

Re: Inexpensive social interaction

Post by jww »

Nice shots as always, Mike. Who'dve thought -- going for a walk to improve your relationship .... golly! :wink:
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Araner

Post by Araner »

jww wrote:Nice shots as always, Mike. Who'dve thought -- going for a walk to improve your relationship .... golly! :wink:
Hi Wendell, thanks for taking the time to view and comment. Yeah, I think a relationship built on inexpensive and healthy things like walking can't be a bad thing.

Regards,
Mike
TheMonk

Post by TheMonk »

Beautiful shots. I particularly like the second to last one.
David

“Use any means to keep from being a genius, all means to become one.” John Cage
Araner

Post by Araner »

TheMonk wrote:Beautiful shots. I particularly like the second to last one.
Monk, that was my favorite too! Thank you for taking the time to look and make such a nice comment.

Regards,
Mike