Lion at the Zoo

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
Barry

Lion at the Zoo

Post by Barry »

I'm getting back into photography.

I took this just a few weeks ago with a Nikon D7100 and a Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 lens. I was at the Zoo... I really don't like the zoo but there are many easy opportunities for practice there. I have a photography class tonight and unfortunately am bringing none of my assignments which isn't very good. I've been feeling ill and the weather hasn't been that great. Fortunately, I have 3 days off this weekend to catch up!

As I progress in my Lightroom class I might try to tweak the photo a bit. Some folks suggested I sharpen his eyes and remove some leaves and branches.

Barry
Araner

Re: Lion at the Zoo

Post by Araner »

Barry,

I'm not a big fan of tweaking photos. I prefer to completely compose the picture when I take it and let it stand as is. However, I must admit that I will straighten out a photo on my computer if it is a bit crooked.

That being said, I think your image of the lion is excellent as it is.

v/r
Mike
brothers

Post by brothers »

Araner wrote:Barry, . . . That being said, I think your image of the lion is excellent as it is.
v/r Mike
+1 8)
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Yes, I'd take out the leaves but the Monarch is striking where he is.
Regards,
Squire