Check out this blog ---

Need help with a process of wetshaving? Wanna see pics or videos? Here is your Mecca!
brothers

Check out this blog ---

Post by brothers »

Mike (Araner in SMF) posted his blog's address a while back, and here it is: http://yokosukamike.blogspot.jp/
If you are a fan of his work with Japanese subject matter, etc. as I am, it is a very enjoyable display of his work. Highly recommended (by me)!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: Check out this blog ---

Post by fallingwickets »

thanks for the link Gary. I must have missed mike's original post. He really has a good eye...always a treat to see his 'work'

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

Update - if you haven't checked the Blog lately, Mike has been busy. Great photographic work.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Gene

Post by Gene »

Mike used to put the occasional link to his work on here on a regular basis. But I now realize it's been a while since I saw any of his stuff.

Sad to get reminded of our friends that have fallen away.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

between him and chris it was definitely the occasional eye candy fest!

I have mike's site as part of my rss feed...totally worthwhile

clive
brothers

Post by brothers »

Update --- Mike's just as busy as ever. His body of work is current, and well worth checking out!
Gary

fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

agree Gary. My one complaint for Mike if he is reading this thread is that leaving comments on his blog is next to impossible for some reason. Its a shame it isnt easier

clive
brothers

Post by brothers »

Clive, would you agree that for people like me who have had miniscule recreational experience visiting that part of the world, Mike has really given us a positive image and good will for the everyday people who live there?
Gary

fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

i would agree with that. After looking through a post from him, Im always eager to hop on the next aeroplane :D

clive